Bolt in T56 Magnum swap kit for the Nissan 240SX S14 Chassis with 2JZ swap
Full bolt in T56 Magnum swap kit for the 2JZ S14 Nissan 240SX is now available. This kit includes a brand new Tremec T56 Magnum (built to your choice. GR700-GR900-GR1000-GR1000F), Quicktime SFI Steel bell housing, billet shifter relocation, and chromoly transmission mount. Driveshaft and clutch is optional, but recommended to make this an easy bolt-in experience. There is NO CORE charge.
This is setup for an S14 Nissan 240SX with 2JZ SWAP. Fits cars using Freed Engineering, Xcessive, or Ebay (CXRacing) engine mounts.
If you add up the cost on all these parts, you will see that I am matching prices with big name speed shops like Summit and Jegs. Not only do I match big box store pricing but I put it all together in a one-stop-shop package deal and also provide you with the little details they don't... like proper hardware and a pilot bearing for the bellhousing, which quicktime doesn't include... Also I trim the bell to fit perfectly, I am not just drop shipping an item and taking my cut of profit like these big name stores. I also include a wiring pigtail kit, and billet speed sensor block off. Oh, and did I mention I have actual product support as well? Try calling Summit and asking for help on your T56 Magnum swap!
The stock tremec (GR700 kit) is rated at 700 ft lbs of torque so this can hold up to some serious power levels. Also available in the GR900, GR1000, and GR1000F build levels.
This bolt-in kit includes:
- Brand new "stock" T56 Magnum Transmission
- Quicktime SFI Steel Bellhousing
- Full chromoly tubular transmission crossmember
- Prothane Polyurethane T56 transmission mount + hardware
- Relocation shifter, moves the shift point back and places shift point perfectly in tunnel.
- Includes wiring pigtail and plug kit
- Current clutch options are here
- I recommend the "close ratio" TUET11009 - 2.66, 1.78, 1.30, 1.00, .80, .63 but i can also get this in "wide ratio" TUET11012 - 2.97, 2.10, 1.46, 1.00, .74, .50
- Driveshafts are available in aluminum and carbon fiber for the stock rear differential as well as other rear ends, just let me know what you have.
I recommend a 3.70 or taller gear to make the car work well on the street.